The mission of the New Life Voices at New Life Assembly is “to create an enabling atmosphere for the manifestation of God’s presence and power in all of the church services and outreaches (programs).”
To accomplish this mission, volunteers in this ministry are committed to:
- Live holy, mature in Christ, be responsible, skilful and strive to be well-rounded music ministers
- Undertake regular and on-going vocal and instrumental trainings
- Enhance Christian growth and maturity by attending Bible studies, teachings and reading books
- Prayer, meeting once a month or bi-monthly to study and pray together
- Attend punctually, weekly, monthly and quarterly training (practice) geared towards equipping members and helping them grow and develop skills that will enhance individual and corporate performance.
- Raising a Children’s Choir, Teen Band and Dance Group in the future