Esther Women is the women’s ministry at New Life Assembly, called to uplift, inspire, educate and empower women to serve with excellence in the church, workplace, community or home. We anchor our calling on the Word of God in Proverbs 31:30b, “…but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.”
The Esther Women’s ministry is committed to:
- Encourage, empower and impact the lives of all women both young and old in our church and community.
- Developing, encouraging, equipping and enriching women to a rich personal relationship with God through the study of the Word
- Raising an army of prayer warriors and evangelists to spread the word of God in our community and abroad.
- Empowering women to serve others through various areas of ministry and outreach
- Addressing all matters affecting Christian homes and creating a forum to discuss feminine matters
- Mentoring younger sisters/women
Esther Women meet to pray and fellowship meeting monthly. to pray and discuss issues concerning women
- Women will improve their Christian growth and maturity by attending workshops/conferences, Bible studies, teachings and reading books.
- Attend Spiritual retreats - praying and fasting
- Conduct outreach programs
- Create “Footprints in the Sand” Program
- To attend monthly outings