The mission of the Men of Valor ministry is to ‘develop and become men with the stature of the fullness of Christ’ according to Ephesians 4:13 “Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.”
To achieve this mission, the following goals and objectives will be guideposts for this ministry.
- Radiate the life of Christ, practically affecting our homes, church and community.
- Enhance Christian growth by organizing and attending programs in and outside the church.
- Encourage men to develop and maintain a consistent personal fellowship with God.
- Empower men to serve others through ministry.
- Love, commit to and support each other in every way.
- Mentor youth in their walk with God.